First Coastal Corporation has extensive experience covering all aspects of coastal environmental investigation, natural features restoration, and resource management; particularly in support of private waterfront residential sites, industrial and commercial sites, municipalities and government agencies, not-for-profit organizations, lending institutions, and attorneys at law.
Our professional staff of trained coastal geologists, environmental technicians, environmental advisors/experts, marine resource managers, and environmental analysts are dedicated to providing unsurpassed service in the development and management of our environmental resources. We pride ourselves in providing these environmental consulting services while giving the utmost attention to private property rights and the environment. Our integrated services and expertise meet the demands of our varied client list, as well as the requirements of federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
Whatever your environmental consulting needs, First Coastal can provide the qualified expertise necessary to complete your environmental development or management project in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.
Specialties Include: • Environmental Permitting
• Tidal & Freshwater Wetland Permits
• Coastal Erosion Permits
• Site Design, Planning, and Zoning Analysis
• New York SEQRA Process Administration
• Expert Testimony
• Permit & Appeal Hearing Support
• Regulatory Compliance Assessment
• Air/Land/Water Sample and Data Collection
• Due Diligence Investigation
• Community Action Support
• Floodplain Analysis and Risk Assessment
• Coastal Erosion Analysis
• NPDES/SPDES Compliant Storm Water Management
• EIS Scoping, Preparation, and Review
• Marine Resource Management
• Wind and Wave Modeling
• Environmental Permitting